How to Facilitate Deep Mother/Baby Bonds
Online Training - Watch Any Time!
With new restrictions in place at hospitals, concern for spread of infection and, therefore less in-depth, in-person time with care providers, this 56-minute online video teaches so many things you can do to facilitate strong bonding with your baby. This is a deep dive into the essential ties that can be enhanced to bond mother and baby from conception throughout pregnancy, birth and on into the postpartum.
Perfect for parents as well as birth professionals, this informative video explores both the scientific and energetic specifics that impact the mother/baby bond in both the positive and the negative.
After viewing this training, you will:
- Understand the importance of undisturbed physiological
processes, particularly hormone production
- How to determine what constitutes an intervention
- How to discern well-bonded versus poorly-bonded
- What is meant by "the energetic body"
- How to work with the energetic body
- Specific tools and techniques that encourage strong bonding
- How to be present and grounded even when stressed
- Specific interaction protocols that encourage bonding
for both parents and practitioners
Taught by April Kline, Masters of Science in Midwifery, Certified Professional Midwife, Reiki Master, Craniosacral Therapist and Intuitive Bodyworker.